Chapter 1 General rules
Article 1 [Definition]
Online store operator established using this service
- This service
Mail order service provided by the Internet
Article 2 [Application of these Terms]
Article 3 [Changes to these Terms]
We can arbitrarily change all or part of this agreement without notifying the user or purchaser in advance, and can newly establish a rule to supplement this agreement. Changes and additions to these Terms shall take effect from the time they are posted on the site providing this Service, and the Services provided after the Effectiveness shall be subject to the terms after the change or addition.
Chapter 2 Purchase of products, etc.
Article 4 [Purchase of goods]
- Users can purchase products from us using this service.
- If a user wishes to purchase a product, he / she shall apply for the purchase of the product in accordance with the procedures separately established by us.
- Click the button to confirm the delivery destination and order contents entered / registered by the user with the application, and then click the button to confirm the order, and then an email confirming the order contents will arrive at the user. At that time, a sales contract for the product will be established between you and us.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any illegal or inappropriate act concerning the use of this service, we will be able to cancel the sales contract, take other appropriate measures.
- Minor users cannot purchase goods using this service without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
Article 5 [Change of registered information]
The purchaser shall contact us promptly if there is a change in the name or address entered at the time of purchase or any other matters reported to us. We are not liable for any damage caused by the failure to register for change. In addition, even if a change registration is made, transactions that have already been processed before the change registration are made based on the information before the change registration.
Article 6 [Payment method]
- The payment amount of the product will be the total price of the product displayed on the site, plus the consumption tax, shipping fee and commission.
- Payment for products purchased through this service is limited to payment by credit card in the name of the purchaser, bank transfer or cash on delivery, and other payment methods specified by us.
- When paying with a credit card, the purchaser must comply with the separate contract with the credit card company. In addition, in the event of any dispute between the purchaser and the credit card company in relation to the use of the credit card, the purchaser and the credit card company shall resolve it responsibly.
- In the case where a separate contract is made between the purchaser designated by this service and the purchaser and the settlement company having the settlement unit (including, but not limited to, consent to the terms and conditions relating to the settlement unit), The purchaser shall be subject to the conditions separately contracted with the settlement company. In addition, in the event of any dispute between the purchaser and the payment company in relation to the payment method, the purchaser and the payment company shall be responsible for the resolution.
Article 7 [Return of goods]
We will respond to the return of merchandise from the purchaser in accordance with the “Special Terms for Returns” in the “Notation Concerning Specified Commercial Transactions Law” posted on the site.
Chapter 3 Handling of Personal Information
Article 8 [Handling of Personal Information]
Chapter 4 Responsibilities for Use
Article 9 [Prohibited matters]
When using this service, users or purchasers are prohibited from performing the following acts.
- Acts that cause other users, third parties or us, inconveniences, disadvantages or damages, or acts that may cause them
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyrights, portrait rights, personality rights, privacy rights, publicity rights and other rights of third parties or our copyrights
- Acts that violate public order and morals or other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
- The act that the user or purchaser uses the content obtained through this service outside the scope of private use
- The act of copying, selling, publishing, distributing, and publishing the content obtained through this service through other users or third parties other than other users, and similar actions
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this service and other services provided by us
- Acts that reasonably determine that we are inappropriate, such as damage or loss of our credit
- Any other activities which we deems inappropriate
Chapter 5 Disclaimer
Article 10 [Disclaimer]
- We will not be liable for any damages caused to third parties by users or purchasers in violation of these Terms.
- We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, etc. of the contents of this service and the information that users or purchasers obtain through this service.
- Even if there is content that is false or misleading in the content disclosed or posted on the product, any damages, losses, or inconveniences caused directly or indirectly by the user or purchaser We do not take any responsibility for profits.
- We are not responsible for the quality, material, function, performance, compatibility with other products, other defects, and any damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. caused by these products. We do not owe.
- We will purchase if the purchaser neglects or refuses to receive the product, if the product cannot be received due to a long absence, or if the delivery destination is unknown, or if the product cannot be received for the convenience of the purchaser. By contacting the registered contact person and bringing the goods to the delivery address specified at the time of product purchase, the delivery obligation of the goods will be fulfilled and exempted from such obligations.
Chapter 6 Miscellaneous
Article 11 [Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights]
The content provided through this service shall belong exclusively to us or a third party with a legitimate right. If a problem arises between a user or purchaser and a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, the user or purchaser shall resolve the problem at his or her own responsibility and expense, and Will not cause any damage, loss or disadvantage.
Article 12 [Governing Law]
All applicable laws related to these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 13 [Discussion and Jurisdiction]
If any doubt arises regarding the interpretation of these Terms, we shall be able to determine the interpretation to a reasonable extent. For all disputes relating to these Terms, we agree in advance that the court having jurisdiction over our location will be the exclusive agreement court of first instance.